Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.003 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,548 Dirham ($3,254) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)