Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,175 Dirham ($4,268) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)