Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,498 Dirham ($3,156) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)