Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.931 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,940 Dirham (R$ 6,461) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)