Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,377 Dirham (R$ 8,131) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)