Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,642 Dirham (€2,229) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)