Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,067 Dirham (€2,393) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)