Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.256 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,534 Dirham (€2,624) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)