Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,702 Dirham (元7,386) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)