Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.421 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,338 Dirham (元12,904) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)