Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,591 Dirham (17,158元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)