Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28292 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,490 Dirham (47,680 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)