Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,092 Dirham (元10,329) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)