Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,825 Dirham (元12,679) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)