Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14688 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,329 Dirham (₨77,130) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)