Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14513 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,637 Dirham (₨100,853) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)