Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15122 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,463 Dirham (₨95,640) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)