Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,750 Dirham (€2,138) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)