Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08965 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,221 Dirham (₨203,234) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)