Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08999 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,269 Dirham (₨203,015) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)