Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29072 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,334 Dirham (66,505 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)