Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29339 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,365 Dirham (66,003 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)