Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.793 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,499 Dirham (€1,899) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)