Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39845 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,624 Dirham (36,703 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)