Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39470 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,602 Dirham (29,394 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)