Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39625 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,905 Dirham (27,521 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)