Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42330 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,083 Dirham (42,720 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (43 minutes ago)