Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44472 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,995 Dirham (42,712 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)