Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46308 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,261 Dirham (Mex$ 15,681) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)