Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.753 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,900 Dirham ($1,938) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)