Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,295 Dirham ($2,684) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)