Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.545 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,842 Dirham ($3,127) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)