Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.042 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,982 Dirham ($1,990) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)