Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.080 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,079 Dirham ($1,595) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)