Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.155 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,399 Dirham ($2,337) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)