Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18194 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,812 Dirham (Php97,901) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)