Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19807 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,286 Dirham (Php77,176) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)