Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20177 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,527 Dirham (Php62,084) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)