Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20002 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,546 Dirham (Php77,722) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)