Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18220 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,411 Dirham (Php95,563) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)