Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,752 Dirham (€3,035) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)