Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.663 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,730 Dirham (€2,038) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)