Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.464 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,148 Dirham (R$ 8,583) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)