Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.973 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,174 Dirham (R$ 7,121) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)