Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,803 Dirham (€1,570) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)