Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,896 Dirham (€2,504) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)