Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,161 Dirham (EC$9,484) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)