Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,902 Dirham (€2,055) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)