Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,629 Dirham (R$ 6,648) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)