Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.911 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,735 Dirham (R$ 6,093) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)