Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.268 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,395 Dirham (R$ 5,934) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)