Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,129 Dirham in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)