Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,360 Dirham (R$ 5,603) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)