Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.045 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,417 Dirham (€1,939) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)