Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.058 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,272 Dirham (€1,833) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)