Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,086 Dirham (COL$4,143,429) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)