Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,942 Dirham (R 36,597) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)