Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,349 Dirham (R 34,859) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)