Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.357 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,048 Dirham (£2,189) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)