Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.473 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,331 Dirham (£1,710) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)