Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.792 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,298 Dirham (£2,603) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)