Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.029 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,446 Dirham (£2,780) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)