Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,405 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,409 Dirham (Bs 278,157,600) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)