Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,130 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,978 Dirham (Bs 264,575,726) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)