Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,749 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 155% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,870 Dirham (Bs 48,596) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)