Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,746 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,598 Dirham (Bs 47,960) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)