Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,537 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,760 Dirham (Bs 33,809) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)