Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,587 Dirham (R 33,548) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)