Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,034 Dirham (R 29,969) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)