Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,106 Dirham (R 32,920) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (37 minutes ago)