Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,254 Dirham (R 34,107) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)