Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,361 Dirham (R 32,443) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (43 minutes ago)