Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,047 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.761 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,409 Dirham (R 34,715) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)