Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.966 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,011 Dirham (GH₵9,159) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)