Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.052 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,145 Dirham (AU$5,409) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)