Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.750 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,751 Dirham (AU$5,258) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)