Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,646 Dirham (R$ 7,883) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)