Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.877 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,590 Dirham (R$ 4,376) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)