Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.892 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,814 Dirham (R$ 7,889) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)