Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.473 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,590 Dirham (R$ 8,732) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)