Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.282 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,302 Dirham (€1,888) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (38 minutes ago)