Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,510 Dirham (€1,544) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (41 minutes ago)