Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,253 Dirham (R$ 6,521) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)