Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,617 Dirham (R$ 6,216) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)