Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.862 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,926 Dirham (R$ 9,408) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)