Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,069 Dirham (R$ 10,297) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)