Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,784 Dirham (R$ 8,903) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (27 minutes ago)