Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,668 Dirham (R$ 8,577) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)