Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.107 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,667 Dirham (£2,863) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)