Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.474 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,323 Dirham (£2,431) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (36 minutes ago)