Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.169 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,791 Dirham (£3,106) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)