Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.778 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,432 Dirham (£3,008) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)