Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.579 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,843 Dirham (£2,452) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)