Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.067 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,992 Dirham (S/. 5,867) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)