Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.001 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,093 Dirham (S/. 7,694) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)