Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.115 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,736 Dirham (S/. 4,730) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)