Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.631 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,932 Dirham (C$3,792) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)