Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20124 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,307 Dirham (Php71,097) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)