Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01463 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,921 Dirham (CH$1,634,673) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)