Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01485 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,225 Dirham (CH$1,025,559) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)