Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 230% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,239 Dirham (Bs 41,087) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)