Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15314 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,683 Dirham (213,425 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (33 minutes ago)