Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 208% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 58,534 Dirham (Bs 61,556) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (44 minutes ago)