Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 220% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,049 Dirham (Bs 40,925) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)