Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 223% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,524 Dirham (Bs 50,491) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)