Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,702 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,781 Dirham (E£ 14,360) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)