Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,040 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,088 Dirham (E£ 15,499) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)