Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.115 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,210 Dirham (E£ 10,949) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)