Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.175 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,534 Dirham (AU$4,813) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (41 minutes ago)