Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.266 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,693 Dirham (AU$3,261) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)