Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.751 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,489 Dirham (AU$5,109) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)