Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,878 Dirham ($2,699) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)