Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,579 Dirham ($2,216) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)