Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,782 Dirham ($3,154) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)