Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.051 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,310 Dirham (€2,290) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)