Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,107 Dirham (€2,300) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)